Giggly Googly Words DIY
Super simple … super silly! Looking for a Halloween project that’s too cute to spook? This is it! Bring excitement to Halloween and make every message come to life with these googly-eyed word signs. Greet guests and welcome mini-goblins and ghosts with boo-tiful banners for the classroom, home, Halloween parties, and more.
- Playful 4-Inch Ready Letters® Combo Pack T79741
- Googly eyes
- String, tape, glue, and scissors
This is so much fun! Brainstorm a list of silly and spooky Halloween phrases.
Boo! oooooh Happy Halloween Hello! Happy Haunting
Spooky Beware Party Time Tricks + Treats Fang-tastic!
Hallow-scream Celebrate Skele-ton of FUN Howl & Hoot
- Note: Remember to count each letter needed make sure you have enough letter packs for your favorite phrases.
- Punch out letters to spell each word or phrase. Count out two googly eyes for each letter.
- Kids glue googly eyes on the letters (watch as each letter immediately comes to life!).
- Invite kids to help spell and arrange the words. Tape or tack the letters to your wall or display. If you’d like more of a banner, tape the letters onto a length of string, tie loops at each end and hang it with swooping style.
Happy haunting! Create signs to welcome guests and goblins and greet trick-or-treaters for a skele-ton of fun at fall gatherings, classroom parties, and more.
©TREND enterprises, Inc.® 199