Party Pumpkins DIY
Stick to fun this Halloween with mess-free pumpkin decorating with your favorite stickers! Enjoy a no-carve, no-worry project that’s perfect for a whole classroom activity, Halloween party, and family fun. Sticker designs add unique excitement to your autumn decorations. Decorate a teal pumpkin to support The Teal Pumpkin Project and promote allergy awareness too.
Choose your favorite variety of stickers!
- Scratch ‘n Sniff Stinky Stickers®
- superShapes and superSpots® Stickers
- Fall-themed Stickers
- Sparkle Stickers®
- Letter Stickers
- Real or craft pumpkins (orange or teal)
Cover pumpkins with a fun variety of scented, seasonal, and shaped stickers for a mess-free, family-friendly, pumpkin decorating activity.
- This is fun with real or artificial pumpkins. Shop a local pumpkin patch or craft store to find pumpkins of your choice.
- Provide a variety of stickers for everyone to use to decorate their pumpkins. Don't forget the adults too - this is fun for all ages!
- Get creative! Stick on an exciting mix of stickers in random or planned patterns. Coordinate with your party theme or match with a friend.
- Use letter stickers to add a clever message or to announce you have Non-food Treats available (like more stickers!).
- If you’re using Scratch ‘n Sniff Stinky Stickers®, remember to give them a gentle scratch to release the unique scents before sticking them on your pumpkin.
- Everyone will love to adorn doorsteps at their homes, offices, or schools with delightfully decorated pumpkins.
We love this idea for Halloween parties and gatherings because it is a super-easy way to inspire lots of fun fall decorations and is great for all ages. Display your party pumpkins on a doorstep, shelf, or entryway to greet guests!
©TREND enterprises, Inc.® 196