Helping Hands Chore Coupons DIY
Lend a hand! Chore coupons make a great “hand” made gift for kids to create for Father’s Day, Mother's Day, and birthdays. Let young children offer a helping hand around the house with this creative DIY coupon book.
- Handprints Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10930
- I ♥ Metal™ Dot Circles Mini Accents Variety Pack T10734
- I ♥ Metal™ Stars superShapes Stickers – Large T46354
- Emoji Stars superShapes Stickers T46092
- Binder ring, marker, and a hole punch
This gift keeps giving all year long!
- Punch a hole in a consistent spot in each hand accent you'll use.
- Brainstorm a list of chores kids can help with – go ahead and include winter chores, too, so the coupons apply to tasks throughout the year. Ideas could include a timed amount of raking/yard work, help with garage cleanup, car washing, setting the table, and so on.
- Write one chore on each hand. Decorate them with stars stickers for extra fun.
- Write a special message to the recipient on the circle accent. Punch a hole in it and add it to the front of the binder ring.
- Give this gift to celebrate loved ones on Father's Day, Mother's Day, birthdays, and more. They'll love it!
Raise your hand if you love one-of-a-kind gifts! This DIY coupon book comes from the heart and is a creative way for kids to show their appreciation to moms, dads, and other loved ones.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 175