Creative Clothespins Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Friendly owls join together to present the alphabet in a colorful and orderly fashion. They do an awesome job of connecting letters to form words or names.
- Owl-Stars!® Mini Accents Variety Pack T10880
- Black 1" STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T1785
- Wooden clothespins, hook and loop tape, scissors
- Gather supplies to make 26 creative clothespins. Stick one alphabet letter to each owl accent.
- Cut 26 small pieces of hook and loop tape to fit on one side of the wooden clothespin. Also attach a piece of hook and loop tape to the back of each accent.
- Open and close the clothespin to ensure that they're functional and connect the owls and clothespins together as shown.
- Then the fun begins with students making words or the alphabet by linking letter clothespins together. Create an ABC lineup and display it for all to enjoy.
- For more learning fun, use numbers to help teach counting.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 0997 A19
Download template here!