Let's Learn Life Cycles Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Learn the basics of biology and practice putting life cycle stages in order with this fun puzzle activity.
- Life Cycle of a Plant Learning Chart T38179
- For young learners, you may want two of the life cycle chart: One to cut apart and one to use as a guide or mat for the activity.
- Cut out the circle and cut apart each pie shape on one chart.
- After learning the basics of the life cycle, split into small groups or practice independently.
- Set the cut-apart pieces of the life cycle on a floor or table and challenge children to put the cycle together in order and then explain what happens in each stage.
- If beginners need a little help to get started, use a second of the same chart as a mat for them to match the stages while they learn them.
- Invite kids to research the life cycle of a different plant or an animal and create their own mini life cycle pie, complete with hand-drawn pictures. Swap with classmates for a fun challenge!
BONUS: Plant your own bean seed and then follow along using the Life Cycle of a Plant puzzle. Add a new piece to the pie each time you observe a new stage. What will happen next? Everyone will love watching a life cycle in action!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1104