COUNTERpillar Card Game
Count ‘em Up! Caterpillar Counting Card Game
Complete number challenges faster than other players to worm your way to a win! Draw, swap, and line ’em up to complete five different caterpillar counting games. Open-ended cards offer hours of fun you can count on.
Ages 4 to Adult • 1–4 Players • 15 MinutesBuy Now
How to Play
In this entertaining caterpillar counting game, finish the number challenges before the other players to win! Draw, swap, and rearrange your COUNTERpillar to make sequences, three of a kind, odd/even, straights, or add ’em up in total point challenges. Open-ended number cards and equation cards give options for focused math practice and creative play!Download Instructions (PDF)
Our caterpillar counting game is perfect for simple, yet clever play
Fun for kids and adults to play together
Packs easily into compact, grab-and-go box
The FUN Adds Up with Our Caterpillar Counting Game
- Game play kids love with parent-approved learning benefits
- Open-ended cards have endless uses – from focused math practice to creative play!
- Counting dots and word-free cards are great for young children
- Luck-of-the-draw and smart switches challenge all ages
- Easy-to-follow, pictured instructions included
- Small box is easy to pack up to play anywhere
- Learning FUN is built right in! Boost decision-making skills and practice math concepts from counting and number recognition to odd/even, early addition, and number order
- Ages 4 and up
- 1 to 4 players
- Game play 15 minutes
- Full-color, easy-to-read instructions
- 63 circle cards, 3½ inches each
- Compact storage box (4 3/8-inches W x 4-inches H x 1 5/8-inches D)
- Made in USA
Click below for free stuff!
Explore More Family Card Games
Satisfaction or your money back
Trusted Since 1968
50+ years of Making Learning FUN!
Made in USA
Designed and Manufactured in the USA