Fall Leaf Decorations DIY
Bring the fun of fall inside with paper leaf decorations. Versatile paper leaves make it easy to DIY your fall decorations to celebrate the season. Spend less time foraging for leaves and more time getting creative with photo-real paper leaves. Crumble-free and ready for your creativity!
- Fall Oak Leaves & Acorns Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10654
- Maple Leaves Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10958
- Maple Leaves Mini Accents Variety Pack T10836
- Yellow 4-Inch Playful Ready Letters® T79743
- Gold Terrific Trimmers® T91320
- Staples and stapler, tape, and scissors
Get ready for photo-real, FUN fall inspiration! Add paper leaves to all of your fall craft ideas. See some of our favorites below.
- Seasonal wall hangings and banners are a great way to welcome fall and spread cheer.
- Use a strip of gold or autumn-colored trim as the background of the banner. Trim off the scallops if you prefer.
- Staple leaves vertically down the length of the banner for each letter in your message. We used three leaves behind each letter so they were wide enough to really stand out. Our message was “Fall,” but feel free to write “Welcome” or another greeting too.
- We love that these will fit virtually anywhere – hang on doors or small spaces to add lots of style.
- Use a gorgeous mix of leaf accents for effortless decorations. The photo-rich designs look great just as they are. Alternate colors and angles to add interest to bookshelves, countertops, and more. The scattered pattern mimics nature so you can’t go wrong!
- Use the leaves like over-sized confetti for a quick, yet fabulous, fall table for at-home gatherings or Thanksgiving.
Bulletin Boards and Display Favorites
- Have favorite year ‘round displays? The versatile accents are easy to write on and are available in a variety of sizes so it's easy to integrate them into displays for organization and classroom management.
- Transform your usual bulletin boards and mainstays into seasonal centerpieces by taping leaves around chart edges, using them for date markers on calendars, labeling cubbies, and more.
It's unbe-leaf-able what an awesome seasonal touch autumn leaf accents can add. Get creative and enjoy your space that's as fresh as fall. Sturdy paper leaves will hold up anywhere you put them, so you can D-I-Y the D-A-Y away!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 210