Owl 100 Days Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Learn numbers and practice counting all the way to 100 days. Have a hoot with friendly owls and this 100 Day display!
- Bright Owls Mini Accents Variety Pack T10875
- Blue Terrific Trimmers® T9873
- White 1" STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T78002
- Tape and markers
DirectionsCreate a hands-on 100 Day display!
- Prepare strips of trimmer by placing stick-on numbers an equal distance apart along the length.
- Create milestone markers using Classic Accents®. Place milestone markers every 5, 10, or 25 days to practice skip counting or other math skills.
- Each day, one child places a Mini Accent owl over the next number on the strip.
- As a group, count the days as you progress to 100. For added fun, try hopping, skipping, or clapping while you count out the days!
What a fun way to learn numbers and watch the school year progress! Celebrate the 100th day with special activities that feature the number 100!
BONUS: Invite students to use different colored owls for odds, evens, 5s, or 10s, and watch for patterns in the owls on the number strip. Can anyone guess what color owl comes next?
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1064 B19
Download template here!