Festive Fall Crowns DIY
Celebrate autumn with awesome crowns! Making festive fall crowns will be a favorite fall craft for kids. Use this crown-making activity to welcome fall, celebrate children’s birthdays and special events, and as a back-to-school project.
Choose a variety of fall trimmer colors for the crown headbands.
- Orange Terrific Trimmers® T9880
- Yellow Terrific Trimmers® T9876
- Chocolate Terrific Trimmers® T92351
- Maple Leaves Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10958
- Maple Leaves Mini Accents Variety Pack T10836
- Fall Oak Leaves & Acorns Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10654
- Emoji Cheer Scratch 'n Sniff Stinky Stickers® T83433
- Alphabet superShapes Stickers T46037
- Glitter paint, markers (optional)
- Glue, tape, or a stapler and scissors
The variety of autumn colors mix and match well with the leaf and acorn accents giving these crowns a real fall feel!
- Each child's crown will use about half of a trimmer for a basic crown. Precut these or invite kids to measure and trim themselves.
- Place leaf and acorn accents, stickers, and other decoration items where everyone can reach or provide a variety to each child's crafting space.
- Let's decorate! Everyone tapes, glues or staples accents onto the headband of their crown. (If using staples, you may want to cover the back side of the staples with a piece of tape to make sure it is smooth and won't poke.)
- Add stickers for extra FUN! Stick on fun emoji smiles and write messages on the leaves or headband using letter stickers.
- Provide glitter paint, markers, or other doodads for kids to add their own personal touch to their crowns.
- Allow any glued elements to dry fully.
- Help kids fit their crowns and tape the strip where it overlaps to hold.
Fall paper crowns are a favorite activity that’s fit for a kid! The simple supply list makes them a hit for homes, schools, and daycare centers.
©TREND enterprises, Inc.® 194