Father's Day Candy Card DIY
Treat Dad this Father’s Day! Create this sweet Father’s Day gift to show you care. DIY candy cards are quick and fun crafts for kids to make at home, in classrooms, summer camps, or day care centers.
- Color Harmony™ Triangles Terrific Labels™ T68128
- Color Harmony™ Stripes Bolder Borders® T85610
- Other Terrific Labels™ designs (optional)
- Candy (your choice)
- String, colorful construction paper, a marker, a hole punch, and scissors
Let Dad know you're sweet on him with this card that's truly a treat!
- Buy one of your dad’s favorite candies or think of a candy that lends itself to a pun or candygram-like message.
- Ideas for candy-related messages include:
- Take a break
- I love you to pieces
- You’re sweet
- You rock, Pop
- Create a sleeve out of the Bolder Borders® and slide a candy inside.
- Choose your favorite Terrific Labels™ color or design. Cut a gift tag shape from colored construction paper that’s larger than the label (2½ inches x 3 inches).
- Punch a hole in one end of the tag and string a fun ribbon through. Tie the ribbon around the candy and make a fun bow in front.
How sweet it is to present your candy card to Dad on Father’s Day!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 173