Dad Rocks Father's Day Craft DIY
Decorate garden rocks with stickers for fun, mess-free Father’s Day DIY gifts that kids of all ages will enjoy. Celebrate Father’s Day by giving Dad this "rock solid" present!
Choose your favorite shaped stickers for decorating and letter stickers for writing messages, we used:
STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters
- Alphabet superShapes Stickers T46037
- I ♥ Metal™ Motivating Messages superShapes Stickers – Large T46353
- Emoji Stars Caramel Corn Scratch 'n Sniff Stinky Stickers® T83030
- Emoji Stars superShapes Stickers T46092
- Colorful Sparkle Stars superShapes Stickers T46405
- Red Hearts superShapes Stickers T46072
- Cool Words superSpots® Stickers T46160
- Emoji Talk superShapes Stickers - Large T46350
If you’re creating this with a group of children, check out our bulk sticker variety packs – there are lots of designs for any project!
- Go on a nature walk to find medium-sized, flat/smooth rocks. If that’s not an option, your local garden supply store may have a selection of artificial and real landscape rocks to choose from.
- First, rinse your rock and allow it to dry (stickers work best on a clean, dry surface).
- Supply a variety of stickers for children to decorate their rocks, include a variety of sizes and letter stickers too.
- Have fun! Write special messages to Dad using letter stickers. Fill the rest of the rock with other cute stickers in fun shapes.
- If Dad will keep your rock in a garden or outdoor area, spray it with a top coat or sealant to protect the stickers from weather conditions (adults should complete this step following the directions on the sealant product).
Kids have fun presenting their creations to celebrate their dads and let them know "they rock!" Place in a garden or other meaningful spot that Dad will see often.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 172