Hanging Hearts Decorations DIY
Create hanging decorations full of heart! Dress your classroom, break room, or office to impress with these eye-catching Valentine’s Day heart decorations.
Choose borders and trimmers in a variety of patterns, sparkles, and solids to match your Valentine's Day decorating theme.
- Gold Metallic Terrific Trimmers® T91252
- Red Terrific Trimmers® T9877
- Red Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® T91410
- Hot Pink Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® T91421
- Big Dots Red Sparkle Plus Bolder Borders® T85409
- Big Dots Warm Mix Bolder Borders® T85141
- Big Dots Red Bolder Borders® T85189
Heart, heart, hooray! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this fun DIY decoration.
- We made our hearts two-sided, and if you ask us, that makes them twice as FUN!
- Doubling the borders also makes these extra-sturdy. To make these double-sided, you’ll need to cut four strips for each heart.
- Flip pairs of strips back-to-back, so color faces out on both sides. Use double-stick tape to secure together.
- Decide what color/pattern you’d like facing out or in for each side of the heart, and then staple the bottom “v-shaped” area of the heart together.
- Bend the opposite ends together to make the top of the heart. Staple or tape to hold.
- Tape or tie fishing line, ribbons, or chenille stems to the hearts where you’d like to hang them from. Hang individually or as heart paper chains.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 127