Pixel Robots Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Launch imaginations into the future! Build a robot as unique and awesome as you are!
- BlockStars!® Bolder Borders® T85341
- Pixels Bolder Borders® T85342
- Red Bolder Borders® T85302
- Double-sided tape, paper tubes, scissors, and leftover trimmer and border scraps
Imagine you're designing a robot for the future. What service does it provide the world?
- Hint: Bring paper tubes from home. Wrap borders around tubes for body and legs.
- Cut strips of borders for arms, folding them accordion style for a different look.
- Cut slits in legs and body to attach body and arms as shown. Cut scraps into small squares for hands, taping them to arms.
- Cut two 8" long pieces from BlockStars!® Bolder Borders® for the head. Tape together as shown in Fig. 1 with face at bottom. Follow Fig. 2-4 to complete the head.
- Place the finished box, face front, on the body bobblehead style.
- Watch eyes light up when all robots come out to play!
BONUS: Add to your community of robots using all the faces on the BlockStars!® Bolder Borders®.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1035