Owl-Standing Treat Bags Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Celebrate and reward with Owl-standing Treat Bags! Create festive Treat Bags to recognize student accomplishments and celebrate special days.
- Owl-Stars!® Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10996
- Paper bags (4¾" x 9"), colored paper for the tags, ribbon (or chenille stems, string, or yarn), craft glue or double-sided tape, scissors, hole punch, and a marker
- Fold 1½" of the top of the bag down and mark the center of the bag. Make a V cut using the center mark.
- Trim top layer of bag 1/4". Glue or tape accents on bag.
- Punch hole in center of the accent and top triangular flap of the bag. Use ribbon, chenille stems, string, or yarn to close bag at top.
- Cut playful, fun-shaped tags out of colored paper and attach one to every bag.
- Write a message on each tag, such as Happy Birthday or Great Job.
- Fill the Treat Bags with stickers, bookmarks, fun pencils, funky erasers, and other goodies, then hand them out to brighten kids’ days.
BONUS: Treat Bags are great for welcoming children to the first day of school, bringing extra joy to their birthdays and holidays, and rewarding them for a job well done. How will you use them?
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 0999 A14
Download template here!