Tic-Tac-Toe Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Bake up a batch of fun with magnetic games on cookie sheets. Everyone will love playing magnetic tic-tac-toe ... it’s a game of great connections!
- Silver Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® T91408
- I ♥ Metal™ Copper Scrolls Terrific Trimmers® T92680
- I ♥ Metal™ Stars Mini Accents Variety Pack T10733
- I ♥ Metal™ Hearts Mini Accents Variety Pack T10736
- I ♥ Metal™ Buckets Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10674
- Black 1" STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T1785
- Cookie sheet(s), adhesive magnet sheets, cardboard, double-sided tape or stapler, and scissors
- Cut four 11" x ¼" magnetic strips. Cut trimmers into strips that are just wider than the magnets and adhere magnets to backs.
- Stick the trimmer strips onto the cookie sheet to create the tic-tac-toe grid.
- Cut 10 small magnetic pieces and attach to the backs of 5 heart and 5 star accents.
- Create a label for the game using a trimmer. This is especially helpful if you create a variety of cookie sheet games. Reinforce the trimmer with cardboard and use magnetic adhesive strips to secure it to the top of the cookie sheet. Write the game title in stick-on letters. Now everyone will know this board is for tic-tac-toe!
- Tape or staple two bucket accents back-to-back to create a pocket for storing the game pieces.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1097 A20
Download template here!