Gobble, Gobble Gobbler Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Send a playful message and remind everyone to celebrate the season with this cheerful door hanger.
- Handprints Mini Accents Variety Pack T10831
- Fall Leaves Terrific Trimmers® T92337
- Multicolored construction paper, 3-D craft eyes, small piece of red yarn, twigs, cardboard, white paper, 6" paper plate, regular or masking tape, double-sided tape or glue, scissors
- For the door hanger, cut a 3½" x 14½" piece of heavy cardboard. Cut trimmer pieces to the size of the door hanger and glue them on the hanger. Cut a 2¼" hole at least 1½" from the top of hanger.
- Cut turkey body, hat, collar and necktie out of construction paper as shown. Glue the hat, collar and necktie to the turkey body.
- To create the beak, fold a scrap of orange construction paper and cut out a heart shape. Poke a small hole in the top of the turkey beak and thread red yarn through the hole. Tie a knot in the yarn to keep it in place.
- Glue the 3-D eyes and beak on the turkey's face.
- Allow all parts to dry. Then glue to the door hanger base as follows:
- Position handprints like a fan and glue them along with the assembled turkey to the paper plate.
- Glue the paper plate to the door hanger.
- Tape twigs (feet) under the turkey’s body.
- Write a fun or motivational phrase and attach to orange paper. Glue to bottom of hanger.
- Let hanger dry overnight.
- Hang on your door to greet guests and give thanks with a gobble, gobble!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 0993 A19
Download template here!