Falling Leaves Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Celebrate fall and explore changing seasons with this fun activity.
- Fall Leaves superSpots® Stickers T46177
- Owl-Stars!® superShapes Stickers T46322
- White paper, 9" x 12" piece of black construction paper for background, brown construction paper for tree, multicolored construction paper for leaves, scissors, glue or double-stick tape
- Start with the 9" x 12" piece of construction paper for the background. Create the tree by ripping pieces of the brown construction paper in the shape of the tree and gluing them to the black background.
- Create the leaves by ripping pieces of the construction paper in the colors of fall and the shapes of leaves. Embellish with Fall Leaves and Owl-Stars!® stickers.
- Write a sentence, leaving blanks for your students to complete.
BONUS: This activity is fun to repeat all year! Write new fill-in sentences and provide different colored paper and stickers to show other seasonal elements.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 0994 A19
Download template here!