Patriotic Window Decorations DIY
Decorate for Independence Day in a big way! Create a WOW on all your windows and doors with outstanding homemade July 4 décor. Create a boom with red, white, and blue, and patriotic symbols, messages, and more. It's a great family project everyone can enjoy together! Our favorite part? It’s all Made in USA!
- Red 4-Inch Friendly Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79803
- White 4-Inch Friendly Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79805
- Blue 4-Inch Friendly Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79806
- Patriotic Pride Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10918
- Gumdrop Stars Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10968
- Patriotic Symbols Bulletin Board Set T8066
- Ribbon, tape, and scissors
- Glitter glue (optional)
This decoration idea gives you lots of freedom to be as crafty and unique as you like. Lots of separate, precut pieces make it easy to create unique July 4th decorations on many windows, doors, walls, and more.
- Decide what color letters you'll use and punch out each one. Don't forget to go outside and double-check your spelling when you hang them up! You can also include a variety of messages if you're creating multiple displays.
- There are 11 symbols in the Patriotic Symbols set, so there are many iconic symbols to choose from. We especially like how the photo-real images combine with our bright stars and bold bunting accents.
- Ideas for extra FUN: Add glitter glue to the letters or stars, layer different star sizes, or tape curled ribbon to accents.
- Have fun learning about each patriotic symbol as you add them to your display!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 189