Royal Treatment Tickets DIY
Create the ultimate “something for everyone” gift: DIY coupons made by kids! Give royal recipients the treatment they deserve for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays, or just because!
- Winning Tickets Mini Accents Variety Pack T10846
- Emoji Talk superShapes Stickers – Large T46350
- Crowning Moments Sparkle Stickers® Large T63309
- Mini clothespins
- Paper, markers, and scissors
Celebrate someone special and give them the royal treatment with these child-created gift tickets. Repeat the steps below for each ticket. Make as many as you like to give a variety of very special treats!
- Kids think of “gifts” they can give like hugs, uninterrupted time, a musical performance, and so on. They write each gift on a ticket accent.
- Cut a strip of paper into a ribbon shape (one per ticket). Write “Good for a…” on each ribbon.
- Decorate the mini clothespins with emoji stickers and add a crown to each one so they look like royalty!
- Clip the ribbons and tickets together. Attach a magnet to the back to hang on the fridge, clip onto a string (what a fun necklace idea!), or put them in a gift bag for someone special.
Kids love seeing the happy reaction these great gift tickets get and will love showing someone the royal treatment!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 164