Lucky Day Table Bouquet DIY
Dress up party tables with these DIY shamrock table bouquets. Perfect for decorating at St. Patrick’s Day events, classroom parties, school awards banquets, celebrations at home, and more!
Green Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® T91411
- Yellow Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® T91412
- Shamrocks Terrific Trimmers® T91404
- Rainbow Promise Terrific Trimmers® T92703
- Glass jar/bottle
- Craft sticks, chenille stems, florist foam, and crinkle-cut paper shreds
- Scissors, tape, and pencil
- Small rocks (optional)
DirectionsRepurpose glass jars or bottles with these cute shamrock-covered table decorations!
- Begin by cutting a small chunk of florist foam and sliding it into the bottom of the jar. If you’re worried about the jar tipping over, add some small rocks to the base of the jar to weigh it down.
- Fill the jar with crinkle-cut paper. Measure and cut a strip of Rainbow Promise Terrific Trimmers® and tape around the jar.
- Create additional shamrocks by cutting designs from Terrific Trimmers® strips. Hint: use a shamrock from the Shamrocks trimmer as a stencil for creating more from Green and Yellow Sparkle Terrific Trimmers®.
This idea brings FUN all year long. To update, simply swap out the shamrocks for a new seasonal decoration!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 133