Sock Monkeys Numbers 0-120 Hats Off for Numbers! Bulletin Board Idea
Bulletin Board Idea
Learn numbers 0-120 with a variety of activities to name and write numbers, and match numerals to number words.
- Sock Monkeys Numbers 0-120 Bulletin Board Set T8298
- Sock Monkeys 4" Playful Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79758
- Black 1" STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T1785
- Sock Monkeys Terrific Papers® T11445
- Sock Monkeys Bolder Borders® T85100
- Deep Pink Terrific Trimmers® T91256
- Sock Monkeys (Patterns) Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10624
- Index Card Wipe-Off® Chart T27309
- Colorful Smiles Stinky Stickers® T83208
- Hook-and-loop tape, double-sided tape, scissors, pencils
When it comes to teaching numbers, you can count on our sock monkeys to make it tons of fun.
- Display monkey with numbered hats 1-10 as shown.
- Ask students to match the numbered word from the set to the corresponding numbered hat. (Hook-and-loop tape is used to adhere numbered words.)
- Use an Index Card Wipe-Off® Chart to illustrate different ways to show numbers. In this case, it’s all about the number 10.
- Create a colorful worksheet, asking students to fill in the blanks in the sentences with numbers. For example, “I read ____ books this month.”
- Ask students to make or draw a character from the shape of their favorite number on the worksheet. Some of their drawings will knock your socks off!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 8298-1
Download template here!