3-D Shape Robots Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Unleash imaginations with 3-D robots! Introduce 3-D shapes in a creative, hands-on way!
- 3-D Shapes Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10636
- 3-D Shapes Mini Accents Variety Pack T10870
- Scissors, markers, colored paper, tape or glue, and other craft supplies
DirectionsMath skills and creativity take shape with this amazing 3-D project.
- Hint: To prepare for the activity, scatter the 3-D shapes and craft supplies, like craft eyes and chenille stems, in a central location.
- Combine big and small 3-D shapes to make your very own robot.
- Challenge yourself to use as many shapes as possible. Hint: When all of the robots have been created, you can graph the number of each shape used.
- Design your robot with craft eyes, a paper smile, pointy ears, a curlicue antenna ... anything you like.
- Have out-of-this-world fun meeting each other’s robots! Bring them out for creative writing assignments, puppet shows, and lively discussions about 3-D shapes in our world.
BONUS: Create your 3-D shape robots, then describe them using math vocabulary and adjectives.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1061
Download template here!