Name that Shape! Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Finished early? Practice your shapes! Keep early finishers engaged and having fun learning about shapes.
DirectionsPractice your geometry skills by playing this basic shapes matching game, perfect for students who finish their work early.
- Write the names of basic shapes on Classic Accents®, one per accent.
- Draw basic shapes on Mini Accents, one per accent.
- Match each shape with its name. Once basic shapes are mastered, put more difficult ones into play.
- You’ll discover learning fun in all shapes and sizes!
- Describe each shape in a sentence. For example: A circle is a round shape that has no sides or corners.
- Build things, like houses or robots, using different shapes.
- Give examples of shapes you see every day. For example: circle – clocks, cookies, wheels.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1060
Download template here!