Name that Shape! Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Finished early? Practice your shapes! Keep early finishers engaged and having fun learning about shapes.
- Bee Mini Accents T10532
- Colorful Bouquet Classic Accents® T10077
- Marker, double-sided tape
DirectionsPractice your geometry skills by playing this basic shapes matching game, perfect for students who finish their work early.
- Write the names of basic shapes on Classic Accents®, one per accent.
- Draw basic shapes on Mini Accents, one per accent.
- Match each shape with its name. Once basic shapes are mastered, put more difficult ones into play.
- You’ll discover learning fun in all shapes and sizes!
- Describe each shape in a sentence. For example: A circle is a round shape that has no sides or corners.
- Build things, like houses or robots, using different shapes.
- Give examples of shapes you see every day. For example: circle – clocks, cookies, wheels.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1060
Download template here!