Family Frames Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
A picture-perfect way to celebrate family! Show your family pride with this cheerful, framed display! Makes a great gift or keepsake.
- Fun Frames Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10630
- Photos, scissors, double-sided tape, marker, hole punch, and yarn
DirectionsWouldn’t it be nice if you could bring your family and pet dog to show and tell? Now you can with this stylin’ display. Just add photos and you’re good to go.
- Cut two pieces of yarn, about 20" each for a two-frame display. Hint: The frames are 5½" tall, so adjust the length of yarn for the number of frames being used.
- Label each frame and tape a wallet size photo in the center.
- Punch holes in top and bottom corners of the frames.
- Starting from the top, thread the first piece of yarn through the holes on the left side of the frame.
- Thread the second piece of yarn through the holes on the right. Hint: Leave a couple inches of yarn at the top, so you can hang the frames.
- Tie off ends with a bow.
- Showcase the snapshots and share a favorite family memory with the class!
BONUS: Go back in time! Make a frame display with each family member’s baby picture. Don’t forget your pet! It’s fun to see how you’ve all changed.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1055
Download template here!