Super Satellites Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Energize your space with an earth, sun & moon model! Bring the solar system to life with this posable display!
- Sun Classic Accents® T10091
- Planet Earth Classic Accents® T10047
- Planets Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10961
- Solar System Learning Chart T38057
- Heavy card stock, double-sided tape, brads, and pocket folder for storage
DirectionsExplore the wonders of the solar system with an exciting display that has students interacting with the sun and super satellites.
- For each student, cut 1" strips of card stock measuring 8" and 5" long.
- Using brads, fasten one end of the short strip to the center of the moon and the other end to the center of the earth.
- Connect one end of the long strip to the center of the earth and the other end to the center of the sun.
- Once the models are complete, use them with the Learning Chart and Planets accents as shown for an out of this world discussion!
BONUS: Have a blast putting the planets in orbit order. Or break into small groups to research and write facts about the planets, Earth's moon, and the sun. Share your findings with the class.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1050
Download template here!