Starring BlockStars!® Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Inspire creative expression! It’s showtime! Build a stage with playful puppets ... powered by imagination!
- BlockStars!® Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10618
- BlockStars!® Buddies Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10619
- Pixels Bolder Borders® T85342
- BlockStars!® Bolder Borders® T85341
- Blue Terrific Trimmers® T9873
- Foam core, wooden dowels, chenille stems, crinkle paper shreds, string, colored paper, and tape
DirectionsAdd puppet pizzazz to units on friendship, diversity, and more!
- Cut a piece of foam core to size, score, and fold back sides. Hint: Back the stage with foam core so puppets stand out!
- Attach borders and trimmers as shown. Cover sides with colored paper. Add crinkle paper shreds for the floor.
- Stick puppet pet: Tape a wooden dowel between two accents.
- Marionette: Attach accent heads and legs together with a chenille stem. Fasten a length of string to each end of a wooden dowel, leaving 8" above and below it. Tape string to accent head.
- Put on an all-star show with puppets you’ve made and a script you’ve written and prepare for applause!
BONUS: Shine on stage with blocky legs! Cut a square out of paper and attach it to an accent head. Decorate with a picture of your own face. Attach a pair of legs and let the show begin!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1037
Download template here!