All About Me Kids Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Spotlight and celebrate your unique self! Here’s a whimsical way to keep first-day-of-school butterflies at bay!
- BlockStars!® Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10618
- Scissors, card stock, pencils, and double-sided tape
DirectionsWhether you just earned your goggles in swimming class or have an amazing pet fish, you’re special. So show off your unique self with this fun getting-to-know-you activity!
- Hint: To prepare for the activity, precut card stock into 12" strips, one for every student. Place strips and accents in a central location.
- Accordian-fold the strip into 4 equal panels to make the body.
- On the top panel, write “All About Me” and your name. Then add fun facts about yourself to the three remaining panels.
- Tape an accent top and bottom to the strip.
- What a creative way to learn about your classmates, celebrate differences, and make new friends!
BONUS: Put the focus on family! Write about an important adult in your life and what makes that person special.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1029
Download template here!