100th Day Celebration Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Make the 100th day milestone memorable! Hooray hooray it’s the 100th day! Celebrate 100 days of learning with math activities and splendid crowns.
- Pixels Bolder Borders® T85342
- BlockStars!® Desk Toppers® Name Plates Variety Pack T69954
- Pixels 4" Playful Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79759
- Scissors, markers, glue, colored paper, and small and large square paper punches
- Hint: To prepare for the activity, precut border lengths to fit a child’s head and punch “pixel gems” out of colored paper and borders.
- Print “I am 100 days smarter” on a name plate and tape it to a pre-cut border strip. Then secure ends of the border with tape.
- Attach the first letter of your name to the front of the crown. Pixel gems can be taped or glued to the crown as shown for extra WOW.
- Put on your crown and let the 100th day festivities begin!
ActivityAs a class, you’ve been counting the days till the 100th day of school. Now that its arrived, it’s time to celebrate with fun math activities.
- Bring in 100 of your favorite items like coins, buttons, or mini marshmallows. Then practice counting by 5’s and 10’s or solving math problems using your 100 items.
BONUS: Keep 100th Day excitement going with a math challenge! Weigh containers of 100 items to find out how they compare. Which weighs more – 100 nickels or 100 quarters?
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1027