Dino-Mite Job Chart Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Promote caring, helpful attitudes! Create a chart that motivates kids to dig in and help out!
- Red 2-Inch Casual Uppercase Ready Letters® T432
- Dino-Mite Pals® Terrific Pockets™ T77001
- Reptile Blue Terrific Pockets™ T77021
- Labels superShapes Stickers – Large T46339
- Dino-Mite Pals® Mini Accents Variety Pack T10865
- Poster board, jumbo craft sticks, double-sided tape or glue, and marker
- Using letters, create the title “CLASSROOM JOBS” on poster board.
- Arrange the pockets in two rows of four, alternating the two designs. Tape or glue in place.
- Write job titles on labels, and place one on each pocket.
- Have children choose what dinosaur they would like to be. Write the child’s name on a label, then adhere the accent and label to a craft stick. Hint: Choose symmetrical label designs, so you can sandwich the craft stick between the labels.
- Easily change job assignments by making and placing new name sticks in the job pockets.
- Children are proud to be involved and responsible for a role in their classroom family.
BONUS: Use Dino-Mite Pals® or other characters to catch students’ attention and get them excited about classroom jobs.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1007 A14
Download template here!