A Day in the Life Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Spark creativity with a playful, one-page pet diary!
- BlockStars!® Note Pad T72369
- BlockStars!® Buddies Mini Accents Variety Pack T10867
- Double-sided tape and a marker
DirectionsImagine you’re a dog or a cat. Where do you nap? Do you howl at the moon? This activity encourages students to write from the purr-spective of their favorite furry friend.
- Tape a mini accent to a sheet of paper.
- Print your pet’s name on the accent.
- Think about what life would be like as a dog or cat. Then use your imagination to write diary entries for the day.
- Share your pet’s adventures with your classmates and prepare for appaws!
BONUS: For a wild twist, write from the viewpoint of your favorite safari animal. Or create entries from another person’s point-of-view, for example, the president or an astronaut.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1028 B19
Download template here!