Sock Monkeys Alphabet Line Matchup Bulletin Board Idea
Bulletin Board Idea
Identify letters of the alphabet. Match uppercase and lowercase letter pairs.
- Sock Monkeys Alphabet Line (Standard Manuscript) Bulletin Board Set T8415
- Purple Terrific Trimmers® T91255
- Gold Terrific Trimmers® T91320
- Sock Monkeys 4" Playful Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79758
- Alphabet Match Me® Cards T58001
- Hook-and-look tape, blue paper, double-sided tape
Make way for learning with a lively lineup of letters and oh-so-lovable monkeys. Let the fun begin!
- Display the complete Sock Monkeys Alphabet Line.
- Make two pockets out of blue paper to hold the Alphabet Match Me® Cards. Label one holder “Uppercase Letters” and the other “Lowercase Letters.”
- Adhere hook-and-loop tape below each letter and to the backs of the cards to allow students to match the uppercase and lowercase letters from the holders to the ones in the alphabet line.
Expand the activity by having students practice writing the uppercase and lowercase letters. Celebrate their success with an alphabet song or two!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 8415
Download template here!