Sock Monkeys Numbers 0-120 Number Fun Bulletin Board Idea
Bulletin Board Idea
When it comes to teaching numbers, you can count on our sock monkeys to make it tons of fun.
- Sock Monkeys Numbers 0-120 Bulletin Board Set T8298
- Black Terrific Trimmers® T9872
- Check It Out Bolder Borders® T85118
- Red 2" Casual Uppercase Ready Letters® T432
- Black 1" Letters, Numbers, & Marks STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T1785
- Index Card Wipe-Off® Chart T27309
- Neon Smiles superSpots® Stickers Variety Pack T1942
- Rainbow Gel superSpots® Stickers T46183
- Hook-and-loop tape, double-sided tape, scissors, pencils
Match Numbers to Names
- Display monkey with numbered hats 1-10 as shown.
- Ask students to match the numbered word from the set to the corresponding numbered hat. (Hook-and-loop tape is used to adhere numbered words.)
Fill in the Numbers
- Line up numbered hats in a row and in a circle, inviting students to fill in the blanks with the numbers that come next in each sequence.
- Ask students to make or draw a character from the shape of their favorite number using construction paper. Some of their drawings will knock your socks off!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 8298-2
Download template here!