Hooo-ray Trophy Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Celebrate OWLstanding individual achievements and class milestones. Reward each student with a personalized Recognition Award. Then invite them to make their own trophies to share with friends and family!
- Owl-Stars!® superShapes Stickers – Large T46322
Colorful Sparkle Stars superShapes Stickers Value Pack T46910
- Yellow 4" Casual Ready Letters® T464
- Black 1" STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T1785
- Hooo-ray Owl-Star! Recognition Awards T81046
- Plastic drinking cups, glue, and tape
- Tape or glue two cup bottoms together.
- Use STICK-EZE® letters to spell “FIRST PLACE” or any other slogan you’d like at the top of the trophy.
- Use Ready Letters® to make the handles of the trophy. Fold the ends of an uppercase “U” and tape to the cup. Repeat for the other side. Many other letters work well too, such as uppercase “C”, ”D”, “V”, “O”, even “G”, or lowercase “a”, “c”, “o”, “u”, or “v”. Be creative, choose any letters you want, and make a one-of-a-kind trophy!
- Add colorful stickers.
- These trophies are the perfect prize for Read-A-Thons, food drive events, science fairs, and more. Kids will proudly display them.
BONUS: Decorate with leftover trimmers, borders, colored paper, and any art supplies you have on hand!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1023 B19
Download template here!