School of Colors Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Fish around and discover schools of beautiful colors! Teams search for objects in their classroom or school that match a primary or secondary color.
- Sea Buddies® School Fish Mini Accents Variety Pack T10887
- Sea Buddies® School Fish Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10999
- Black 2" STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T1791
- Option: Use White 2" STICK-EZE® Stick-On Letters T1789 and color letters with permanent markers.
- Color Basic Terrific Trimmers® (for Box) T9862
- Markers, tape, card stock, box, ruler, and scissors
DirectionsDivide into six teams, giving each team one of the colors on the wheel to match with things in the room.
- Cut a circle 17" in diameter out of card stock for the wheel, use letters for headline, write color names on Classic Accents®, and display as shown.
- Teams select Mini Accents in their color from the box. For example, the Blue Team picks blue accents.
- Let the color hunt begin! Search for objects matching team colors and record each discovery on an accent.
BONUS: Design a color wheel, noting which primary colors combine to make secondary colors.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1057 A19
Download template here!