Friendship Signs Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Describe why you’re a good friend. Build confidence and learn positive friendship traits with heart-warming signs!
- Friendship Hands Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10635
- TREND Kids Desk Toppers® Name Plates T69005
- Marker, string or yarn, and tape
DirectionsHere’s an amazing way to show you’re a good friend ... with hands and heart!
- Write “I’m a good friend” on one of the Desk Toppers® Name Plates.
- Think about what makes you a good friend. Are you helpful? Are you kind? Are you brave?
- Write 3 of these qualities on each of the Friendship Hands.
- Tape a piece of yarn to the back of the hands and name plate as shown.
- Display the signs for all to see.
- Beam with pride as you celebrate your awesome class community of friends!
BONUS: Put the focus on good citizenship! Write “I’m a good citizen” on one of the Desk Toppers® Name Plates and add reasons why on the Friendship Hands. Then tape your photo to the heart between the hands, attach yarn, and display.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1062
Download template here!