High 5 Adjectives Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Meet your classmates ... make new friends! Ease first-day-of-school jitters with a friendly high 5 and a handful of positive adjectives!
- Handprints Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10930
- Paper, pencils, pens, crayons or markers
DirectionsWondering who’s who on the first day of school? Get to know your classmates and practice using adjectives with this fun, hands-on activity!
- Pick a hand and pair up with a classmate to interview.
- Take turns asking each other this question: “How would you describe yourself?”
- Listen carefully and take good notes!
- Write your classmate’s name in the center of the hand. Add an adjective describing that person to each finger.
- Introduce classmates with a show of hands!
BONUS: Can you guess the mystery object? On each finger, write an adjective “clue” describing an object in the classroom. Then challenge your classmates to guess what it is.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1054
Download template here!