All About Owls Book Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Find fascinating facts about owls! Satisfy children's curiosity for owls with a do-it-yourself book!
- Owl-Stars!® Terrific Papers® T11422
- Owl-Stars!® Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10996
- Crayons, marker, printer paper, lined paper, stapler, and glue
- As a class, you’ve discovered the world of owls. Now have students demonstrate what they learned by making special books that include their writing and artwork.
- Each child folds a sheet from the Owl-Stars!® Terrific Papers® in half lengthwise. They do the same with several sheets of blank printer paper. Staple all pages together on center seam.
- Everyone personalizes their books by writing a title on an accent then gluing it to the front cover.
- They use markers or crayons to write on ruled paper that has been trimmed to fit on the inside pages. Encourage them to add lively drawings to the pages.
- Children love taking these books home to share new discoveries about owls with their families!
BONUS: These fun do-it-yourself books can be used to recap any subject or unit.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1018
Download template here!