Fish Tales Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Spark imaginative stories about the ocean and ocean life! Whether you’re wrapping up a unit on the ocean or just looking for a fun creative writing activity, this student-made book fits the bill!
- Sea Buddies® Terrific Papers® T11456
- Sea Buddies® superShapes Stickers – Large T46333
- 8-Pack Regular Assorted Wipe-Off® Crayons T593
- Scissors, a stapler, and sheets of plain paper
- Give each child a patterned sheet of paper and four sheets of plain paper.
- Each child folds the patterned sheet in half so it’s 8½" x 5½". They do the same with several sheets of plain paper. Staple all pages together on the center seam.
- Everyone personalizes his/her book by writing a seaworthy title on it.
- Encourage them to fill the book with stories about the ocean and marine life, splashy drawings, and stickers.
- Children can’t wait to share fascinating fish tales with friends and family!
BONUS: These fun do-it-yourself books can be used to recap any subject or unit!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1012 A14
Download template here!