I ♥ Metal™ Wipe-Off® Celebration Signs Bulletin Board Idea
Bulletin Board Idea
Celebrate achievements, positive behavior, and community spirit.
- I ♥ Metal™ Wipe-Off® Celebration Signs Mini Bulletin Board Set T8773
- I ♥ Metal™ Dot Circles Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10672
- I ♥ Metal™ Embossed Signs Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10673
- I ♥ Metal™ Stars Mini Accents Variety Pack T10733
- I ♥ Metal™ Copper Squares Bolder Borders® T85601
- I ♥ Metal™ Copper Scrolls Terrific Trimmers® T92680
- There’s always something to celebrate! Make a celebration board that is all about students. Display a selection of signs from the set, leaving room for accents below each. Choose one of the signs as a header (as shown above), or use them all in the display.
- We Rock!: This sign is great for group recognition! Applaud class-wide achievements, teamwork, or attendance.
- Happy Day!: Post happy notes, like comics, school-themed memes, or add a joke. This is also a great place to note exciting events, class parties, or field trips.
- Celebrate!: Feature birthdays of students and staff, or important historical dates and people. Add stars accents to include a label like “Birthdays” or “History”.
- Way to Shine!: Choose shining moments from the week and let kids know you’re proud. “I was proud when…” is always great to hear!
- Congrats!: Recognize events that happen outside the classroom, like earning a scout badge, a ribbon for artwork or dance, or doing volunteer work. Invite students to share pictures and bring in awards – they’ll love showing what they’re up to outside of school!
- WOW!: Let kids know their improvements make WOW! moments. Acknowledge boosts in good behavior, listening and following directions, and more.
- Gather around the display to applaud everyone’s great work! It’s fun to see how positive behavior motivates everyone to contribute in and out of the classroom community!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 8773
Download template here!