Bucket of Math Facts Learning FUN Activity
Learning FUN Activity
Buckets of apples equal bushels of fun! Practice “core” math concepts and build skills with buckets and counting objects.
- I ♥ Metal™ Buckets Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10674
- I ♥ Metal™ Embossed Signs Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10673
- I ♥ Metal™ Buckets Mini Accents Variety Pack T10732
- I ♥ Metal™ Apples Mini Accents Variety Pack T10735
- Black 2" Playful Uppercase Ready Letters® T79721
- Container for apples and buckets, glue, and tape
- Glue 2" numbers on apple accents and tape to large buckets. Add math symbols to small bucket accents.
- Kids arrange numbered buckets and math symbols to create a variety of math problems.
- Use the apple accents to count out each number and help children solve the math problem. Place the bucket with the correct answer after the equal sign and double-check answers by counting the apples!
- Write “Apple Math” on an Embossed Sign accent and use it to label a storage bin for the activity pieces.
- This handy set of apples and buckets is also great for number matching practice.
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 1001 A20
Download template here!