St. Patrick's Day Sparkle Shamrocks DIY
Create these eye-catching, sparkling paper shamrocks for bright additions to any St. Patrick’s Day classroom decorating theme.
- Houndstooth Green Sparkle Plus Bolder Borders® T85426
- Green Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® T91411
- Shamrocks Terrific Trimmers® T91404
- Gold Burst Award Seals Stickers T74001
- Stapler, scissors, and double-stick tape or glue
Luck is on your side with these 3-D shamrock decorations! Choose your favorite green straight-edge borders and scalloped trimmers for this fun craft.
- See step-by-step directions in the Download tab to the right for assembly of each part of the shamrock.
- You'll repeat the steps to make 3 leaves for each shamrock.
- If you prefer a thinner/smaller shamrock, simply cut your trimmer or border in half lengthwise (you'll get two out of each trimmer strip!).
- Each leaf uses four 22½-inch border strips.
- Attach the three leaves together. Cut out a stem shape from your border and tape the stem to the back of your shamrock shape.
- There are lots of ways to decorate the middle area of your shamrocks. Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Stick gold coins (Award Seals Stickers) to the center
- Cut out designs from the Shamrocks Terrific Trimmers®
- Add a photo to recognize a special student or guest
Hang these dimensional decorations near your March calendar display, decorate your desks, reading corners, and more!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 132
Download template here!