Our Grade Is Sweet! Valentine's Day Bulletin Board DIY
Show kids what a treat they are to teach with this confection-inspired, Valentine's Day bulletin board decoration.
- Red Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® T91410
- Gold Metallic Terrific Trimmers® T91252
- Chocolate Terrific Trimmers® T92351
- White Terrific Trimmers® T9883
- White 4-Inch Friendly Ready Letters® Combo Pack T79805
- Gold Metallic 4-Inch Casual Ready Letters® T479
- Paper (dark pink, light pink, white cardstock)
- Paper cupcake liners
- White paint marker
- Scissors, double-stick tape, glue, and other adhesives/supplies as needed
Create the sweetest display using this super-fun idea that brings excitement to elementary classroom decorations and sets the scene for Valentine's Day parties.
- For step-by-step directions, follow the instructions in the Download tab.
- Cover your background and spell out your message using punch-out letters.
- Layer White and Red Sparkle Terrific Trimmers® to frame your display.
- Create a candy box base using cardstock, pink paper, and trimmers. Folding the Gold Metallic Terrific Trimmers® at various angles gives them a really fun pleated look!
- Create chocolates with student names on them using Chocolate Terrific Trimmers® and a white paint marker. Crease, write student names, fold, and tape together. Nest each inside a paper cupcake wrapper. Sweet!
- Fill your candy box with the chocolates you've created and add some additional ones in colors like red and gold for extra pops of color!
- Create a lid out of dark and light pink paper and loop together gold trimmer strips to create a unique bow.
- Let any glue you've used dry thoroughly before hanging your display.
How sweet it is for elementary students to find their names in the candy box and see a classroom display made just for them!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 118
Download template here!