Color Harmony™ Number Line Mystery Numbers Bulletin Board Idea
Bulletin Board Idea
Practice counting and learn numbers to 50.
- Color Harmony™ Number Line 0-120 Bulletin Board Set T8432
- Color Harmony™ Circles Classic Accents® Variety Pack T10675
- Paint Strokes 4" Playful Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79760
- Black 4" Playful Combo Pack Ready Letters® T79741
- Color Harmony™ Berry ‘n Stripes Terrific Trimmers® T92689
- Color Harmony™ Gray ‘n Stripes Terrific Trimmers® T92690
- Mystery Numbers Free Printable Worksheet E8432
- Marker, pencils, and paper
- Display sections of the number line as shown. Practice counting up and down the number line, using the bulletin board as a guide.
- Next, write question marks on Circles Classic Accents®. Decide what skip-counting you will work on first. Place accents over those numbers on the display.
- Print one copy of the free online Mystery Numbers worksheet. Cover up the numbers corresponding to the display with white paper or “erase” the numbers with correction tape/fluid. Photocopy worksheets and hand one to each student to solve on their own.
- When finished, say the number line out loud together and uncover the hidden numbers as you go. Students check their answers. How did they do? Let’s try again! Repeat the activity with a new worksheet and a new challenge. Mystery numbers lead to early math mastery!
©TREND enterprises, Inc. 8432
Download template here!